Pages

Loveince

Love BlinkiesCute BlinkiesFree AvatarsISO 9001 TrainingAngels_and_Faeries BlinkiesFree Smileys

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stop Cutting My Heart Into Pieces!

Hye..!
Bee Guat is back again after a week .. after test and all dilema arrive..
What The Hell!!! I'm so dissapointed that she's so unbelievable..! she's too .....''Hurgh''...... I never thought of her being so emotional and cruel !!! Don't she feel of other's feelings..? Gggggrrrr...=.='
STop your cruelty ..and i feel that my heart get into pieces ! know that .... dear sweet honey??! SAYANGKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! *.* you're my beloved..it's too hard ! it's too impossible ! it's too complicated !! ewwh! isk,isk,isk..kesian bee guat semalam menangis terookk!!Don't you appreciate what i have given..??!! if no, tell me .. what else you need! So ...everyone !!!! SAY i'm too excessive ..! Faster ..come on ! ambil kesempatan larh! tunggu apa lagi!!! Haaaa..geram la nieyh! By the way,i'm so glad that i have finished my exam..hope get good results ..! Help me ,GOD!
And whatever goes on.. I miss you ladies and
I LOVE YOU GUYS! STOP YOUR CRUELTY!
In addition.. sedar-sedarlah diri .. jangan selalu menyakitkan hati orang,kelak diri sendiri yang akan mengalami dua kali ganda lebih daripada itu..& jangan menyayangi seseorang itu dengan terlalu over kerana nanti anda akan membencinya... ok,i think that's all..bubye! =) good luck and have a happy day ..teruskan hidup selagi ada waktu..

No comments:

Post a Comment